Friday, September 23, 2011

Scott Walker Fancy Time Boat Protest (video)



Wisconsin Koch whore Scott Walker held a lavish fundraiser yesterday to raise money for the Governor's Mansion, which he inhabits for now.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel wrote that not everyone was pleased to be invited. Reported the MJS,
The first lady said in her email accompanying the invitation that she hopes the event generates enough "resources to help us restore the Residence to its intended historic charm, beauty, and value."
"I am inviting fellow leading ladies like yourself to please join me in donating a purse filled with some of your favorite things. The purses will then be raffled off at the event," Tonette Walker added. "For example, I'll be donating a Tignanello bag filled with some of my can't-live-without items like my favorite shade of Bobbi Brown lipstick and an Aveda hand cream that I can't get enough of."
One recipient of an invitation was put off by the talk of designer handbags and croquet matches during this time of austere budgets and program cuts.
"I thought you might like to see where our first lady's efforts are going," said the source, who asked that her name not be used. "In the year of reducing programs like the school milk program for poor kids, I'm supposed to fill a purse with 'necessities' and donate to restore a mansion."
The Mansion sits on the shores of Lake Mendota. So you know what the Wisconsinites did on the day of the event. The ones who have boats, that is.

Check out the "Shit Scott Walker Is Doing To My State" Facebook page.